Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

15 August 2018

Victor (Part 2)


More stuff I saw on my stroll around lovely Victor, Colorado a couple of weekends ago.
Victor's most famous native son was journalist, radio and TV personality Lowell Thomas, who was born in Ohio but moved here as a young boy, during the town's gold rush heyday. There is a museum dedicated in part to Thomas in the heart of Victor's downtown.
From just about anywhere in town you can spot a gold mine. The one you see on the hill in this picture is not the same as the one I featured at the top of yesterday's post.
Roll call of all those from Teller County who served in World War II.
Victor has a bawdy gold rush era history, like so many other Colorado towns.

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

The painted elk is quite something to see.