Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

17 February 2009

The Barracuda Bazaar


Here's the facade of the Barracuda Bazaar on 25th and Colorado, one of the most unique and funky boutiques in Colorado Springs. I love to go in there and browse around. They have all kinds of great clothes, jewelry, accessories and just plain cool stuff, some of it vintage, some of it handmade. It really appeals to the artsy/urban rock and roll rebel in me. Every time I go in there I want to buy everything in stock!

I think it's great that we have places like this to shop -- an alternative to the mall, you know? I hope that the current dreadful economy doesn't kill off these independently owned boutiques. It's so much more fun to shop at a place like Barracuda Bazaar.

FYI they have a very cool website, check it out! http://www.barracudabazaar.com/

3 comments:

Lois said...

Sounds like a great place to shop!

San Diego Farmgirl said...

Wow! I'm beginning to think I need to visit Colorado Springs just for the shopping. San Diego is sorely lacking in funky boutiques, other than a few neighborhoods.

Unknown said...

Hi Friends. Thanks for the plug. Come and visit Colorado Springs "Epicenter of Cool".

Love,
The Swanky Staff at Barracuda Bazaar