Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

26 March 2009

Blizzard today


I'm not going outside to take any pictures today! Forget about it! We're having quite a blizzard -- all the news media in town have been talking about it coming for days now, and it's finally here. I am not disappointed. We currently have about 16F outside (that's -9C), high winds and relentless, horizontal snow. They are saying we may get up to a foot of it in places, but I don't know if that's going to be the case here in my neighborhood.

This photo was taken about an hour or so ago, out my kitchen window (click on the image for a larger view). Things are just starting to get interesting. I imagine by this time tomorrow we'll be under a heavy blanket of snow. I'll take a picture of it for you!

1 comment:

Lois said...

Stay inside and stay warm Tamera! Here we are having severe thunderstorms with hail and tornado warnings. Yikes!