Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

15 April 2009

Signs of spring?


I know this is not an award winning photo by any means, but it made me want to cheer today when I saw that the rose bush on the west side of our house is starting to leaf out! Yay!

Spring comes in fits and starts when you live at 6,000+ feet. One day it's 70 degrees and sunny, the next day it's snowing. Today is one of the sunny days but they say we're due for another severe snowstorm this weekend. Ah, the joys of spring in the Springs!

No comments: