Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

20 August 2009

A very patriotic citizen


If you're not from here, you might find the sight of an RV festooned with gigantic flags a bit over the top.* If you are from here, however, you probably wouldn't think twice about it. This is, after all, a military town -- lots of Army and Air Force in Colorado Springs, and lots of military retirees, and they like their RVs and displays of patriotism! Here we have the POW flag, the American flag and the Colorado flag. Very patriotic indeed!


*Another one from the vault. This photo was taken on November 26th of last year.

2 comments:

Clytie said...

Yes, I do like this. CS is definitely one of the most patriotic cities I lived in while 'serving time' as a military spouse.

Lois said...

They seem to have it all covered! This time around here, most of the flags you see on vehicles, especially RV's will be supporting the FSU football team.