Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

02 September 2009

I love vintage cars!


They just look so much better than their modern day counterparts. I snapped this shot of a '57 Chevy Bel Air last Monday in Fountain. Isn't it a beaut?

5 comments:

Lois said...

Gorgeous! You should visit Steffe over at http://tungelstadailyphoto.blogspot.com/ He's been posting some awesome pictures of vintage American cars this week.

Tamera said...

Lois thanks for the link! He does have some cool car pictures. Wow!

Frank said...

Love the car. I had a '56 Belair long before it was collectible or valuable in any way. (Sold it for $350.) But the 1957s were really special.

Nice shot!

Louis la Vache said...

«Louis» realizes this is an older post on your blog - but check out this oldie and this one from the same year!

Tamera said...

Thanks for the links Louis! Those are some awesome cars! :)