Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

27 July 2010

Cherry Creek


Last week I was in Denver to meet with a bride. We had our little get together in Cherry Creek, a district in Denver that's known for its great shopping. If you like high end shopping, this is the place for you. There's a mall with stores like Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Tiffany and Nordstrom; and several blocks of amazing boutiques, spas, restaurants, chic hotels, galleries and cafes. It's most definitely a posh place to hang out (and you can probably imagine the homes in this neighborhood). I captured this drift of echinaceas on Detroit Street as I left. They look pretty in the late afternoon sunshine.

2 comments:

Clytie said...

The tops of the flowers seem to glow in the light. How beautiful they are - to me they rival some of those shops and homes you mentioned!

Lois said...

They look like they are wearing skirts!