Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

01 August 2010

August 2010 Theme Day: Bright Colors


It's the first of the month, and that means Theme Day! It's been ages since I've participated. I just happened to have the perfect image for this month's theme, bright colors. This is the storefront of a groovy little boutique in Manitou Springs called Safron. I've never been in there until last week, when I checked it out with my niece Rhea who was visiting from out of town. I think I could buy everything in there!

To see other City Daily Photo theme day photos from all over the world, click here to view thumbnails for all participants.

7 comments:

Zyzzyz said...

Wonderfully bright colours.

Hilda said...

What a great, creative idea for awning!

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

Nice theme day contribution.

Lynette said...

Great Theme Day post! Mine is up at Portland Oregon Daily Photo.

Lois said...

That is a beautiful Theme Day post Tamera!

Janice said...

What a great shot - love Manitou Springs - the people are 'colorful' there too:)

Clytie said...

It's perfect! I WANT those umbrellas!!!