Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

17 June 2011

The arts building


I love the color of this building on the Colorado College campus and use it all the time for shoots -- I hope they never paint over it! As far as I know, this is still the Arts building. I didn't go to CC but I had several friends who did, and if I recall correctly, all the art and music majors get their own private studio here for their senior year. What a luxury!

4 comments:

Randy said...

I agree with you about the color. We have the same thing here at our community college with the private studios.

Tamera said...

I wish we'd had that at my college! I majored in art, but the art department at UCCS wasn't big enough to warrant private studios for the students. Boo hoo!

Lois said...

That is a beautiful blue color. I like the shape of the building too!

Stefan Jansson said...

I like how you shot this.