Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

30 June 2011

Untitled


Today's post comes a little late in the day, but better late than never! This is a tall window in the stairwell of the Hagia Sofia coffeehouse in Old Colorado City. I took this photo a long time ago (no time to go out and take fresh photos with wedding season weighing down on me at the moment!), so actually I don't even know if the Hagia Sofia is still there. I'll have to go and check it out again one of these days, if I ever get a minute to just sit down and breathe!

3 comments:

Randy said...

Beautiful window and the light on the plant is nice too.

Gunn said...

Nice details.

Anonymous said...

Oh my Goodness! Back in the mid 70's, I LIVED in this building and this was one of two windows in my living room!