Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

25 April 2012

Would-be climbers, beware!


The Garden of the Gods is a very popular place for rock climbers, as you can imagine. It's also a very popular place for foolhardy tourists to test out their imagined climbing "skills", only to get stuck on top of some towering rock formation or other. High angle rescues are common here, especially during the summer months. This sign is supposed to deter the yahoos but I don't know how effective it is!

1 comment:

Randy said...

I'm not but I don't pay attention to too many signs.