Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

16 January 2013

Rose of Sharon Temple


Sorry to have been away from the blog for so long, dear readers! I did not mean to be asbent, but I caught the flu bug and was sick for over a week. When I finally started to feel human again we were hit with a severe cold snap, which didn't exactly inspire this sick girl to go outside and take pictures! In the meantime, I didn't have any decent photos in my archives to share, hence the abrupt halt in blogging. Thankfully I'm almost back to my old self.  Yesterday while out running errands I took a camera along and snapped a few pictures for you here and there. The above photo is of the Rose of Sharon Temple, located on Cucharras and Weber streets. Lately I've become obsessed with the idea of buying an old church, renovating it and living in it (and running my business out of it). I've had my eye on this particular big old church -- I don't know why but I think it would make a great house! Unfortunately it's very much in use as a church and it's not on the market, and even if it was, I doubt I could afford to buy it. But one can always dream!

2 comments:

Randy said...

Sorry to hear you were ill. Happy to see you back. Nice photo.

Tamera said...

Thanks Randy! :^)