Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

23 February 2013

Miam-miam



A sandwich board on the sidewalk in front of Paris Crêpe, where Pat and I had breakfast a couple of weekends ago. 100% yum.

5 comments:

Jacqi Stevens said...

Tamera, is that in the Springs? Or during your travels? If it's in CO, I'll have to go look it up next time I'm in town. I love crepes!

Randy said...

I love this old way of advertising.

Tamera said...

Jacqui it's in Colorado Springs, on Tejon Street across from Acacia Park. I love this place!

Lois said...

I love crepes too and I haven't had one in so long! Thanks for visiting my blog Tamera even though I haven't posted in awhile. I keep thinking I will and then I just run out of time. My baby grandson is now 7 months old and he is wearing me out every day! The other two kids are older and in school, but I also drive them to piano lessons and other stuff. By the end of the day, all I want to do it go to sleep! I haven't given up on blogging though. I will be back eventually!

Tamera said...

I hope so, Lois! We all miss your smiling face! :^)