Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

10 April 2013

The Pueblo County Clubhouse


A view of the Pueblo County Courthouse.  It really is something. I think it's rather magnificent, actually!

6 comments:

Pierre BOYER said...

Un bâtiment bien représentatif de sa fonction...
Belle journée,

Pierre

LOLfromPasa said...

My guess is that you are a golfer :). (Look at your post title.) It is an impressive building and I love that shot.

Tamera said...

Oops! Ha ha ha! I didn't even realize that, thanks LOLfromPasa for pointing that out! I'm not a golfer at all. I think I must have been tired when I wrote this post. I will leave it just as it is. Thanks for the laugh!!!

LOLfromPasa said...

Cheers, Tamera! I was so convinced you played golf :). See you again soon.

Randy said...

What a beautiful building.

krisz fu said...

beautifully manicured place!