Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

22 June 2013

MOTEL


It's been a few days. I'm very swamped with weddings, portraits and computer problems (to say the least!), which has kept me away from the blog. I just unearthed this photo from June 29th of last year, so I could have something to post today. I don't know why I didn't blog it before. I really like the patina of age on the signposts, and how the "O" in MOTEL looks more like a "C".

Today, because of said computer problems, I'll actually be free to got out and take some pictures for you -- until my IT genius guy gets the computer situation fixed, and then it'll be back to the grindstone for me.

2 comments:

Randy said...

Maybe they were going for a McDonalds theme.

Unknown said...

I'm a big fan of vintage signs. I believe there is no place like the US to find the best ones.