Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

16 April 2014

The Denver Auto Show


Do you like cars? If you're a regular reader of this blog, you know I like cars! And my brother Chuck likes cars even more than I do. Last Saturday we went to the Denver Auto Show at the Colorado Convention Center, and it was so much fun! Every major manufacturer had their latest, greatest models on display, and there were tons of exotic cars too. I took so many pictures, I'll blog some today and some tomorrow. Enjoy!

Nissan GT-R. Hot car!

This Maserati had a lot of admirers.
SRT Viper: 8.4 liter, V-10 engine. All they had to do was open the hood, and people queued up for a closer look.

4 comments:

Pat said...

I like the toy cars....they're the ones I can afford...but that Maserati speaks to me!

William Kendall said...

I'm not really good at identifying cars, and would have no idea what's under the hood, but I'd still enjoy a show like that. The Maserati rightfully draws a whole lot of attention!

Lois said...

Very cool! The toy cars are nice too, especially the pink ones.

Randy said...

Looks like a good show.