Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

01 May 2014

May 2014 Theme Day: Squares


It's the first of the month, that means it's Theme Day for City Daily Photo bloggers the world over! This month's theme is squares. I knew exactly what to photograph when I heard what the theme would be. This large red cube sculpture is on Pikes Peak Avenue, across from the Peak Theater, and I used it in a wedding portrait last summer. Ever since then I've been wanting to feature it on this blog too.

For more Theme Day squares from CDP bloggers all over the planet, check out our portal HERE.


9 comments:

Hilda said...

Perfect!

Valladolid Daily Photo said...

Interesting choice for this theme day. Really like it!

LOLfromPasa said...

Love your wedding shot. Beautiful!

William Kendall said...

Both shots are gorgeous, Tamera!

I find myself wondering how on earth it balances like that.

Lois said...

That sculpture was just made for this month's theme! I love both pictures.

Randy said...

Wonderful choice for theme day.

wilf said...

That is a big, happy square box, great shots!

Shantaram said...

Dot's a nice square! Great pictures, too :)

Jim said...

Perfect for theme day