Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

11 October 2014

Car show in downtown Colorado Springs


Last Saturday, Pat tipped me off to a car show that was going on downtown. After some searching I found it in a parking lot near the Post Office. Apparently it was the First Annual Johnny Martin Cup. It wasn't a very large scale event but there were some outstanding automobiles on display! Here are a few of my favorites. (And I look forward to next year's show!)
The interior of a '37 Ford Coupe. I love those elegant Art Déco curves.
Self-portrait!
A perfectly restored 1957 Ford Thunderbird. This car was GORGEOUS.

1970 Boss 302 with matching numbers and only 52,500 original miles. Wow!
My personal favorite of the day, a '66 VW Bug.
Here's another awesome old VW.
This beast of a car is only a 2-door. For some reason that cracks me up. Maybe it was a 4-door at one time, but I don't think so. It must be at least 15 feet long.

5 comments:

Gunn said...

Great images. The two at the top and the last one are my favourites.

Enjoy your weekend!

William Kendall said...

Beautiful cars!

Lois said...

Nice shots Tamera. I think I see a tiny reflection of you in that second picture!

Tamera said...

Ha ha, you're right, Lois, that IS me! Good eye!

Karl said...

Wow, a GREAT series of beauties!