Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

19 February 2015

Wagon Man and Wagon Lady are back!


Many of you probably recall my posts about "Wagon Man", Phillip Cargile, the eccentric fellow who spent his days spreading his message of good cheer. Phillip and his wife, Cheryl, had run into some issues with the law in Manitou Springs last year because of his tendency to walk on the street rather than the sidewalk. Soon afterward they moved back to Florida and I figured we'd never see them again. That's why I was so happy to see him last month on the west side, wagon in tow, strolling eastward on Colorado Avenue. I was so happy, in fact, that I failed to get a picture of him! Last week I spotted Cheryl downtown with her wagon and cheerful message, crossing Bijou Street. This time I was fast enough to grab a photo through the windshield (Pat was driving, don't worry!). Hooray! Welcome back, Wagon Man and Wagon Lady! We could use your positivity!

3 comments:

Andy said...

You just put a smile on my face. Thank you.

William Kendall said...

I guess they left before I started following your blog; this is the first I've heard of them. Good shot!

Randy said...

Love the wagons. Great message too.