Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

19 December 2015

ART


I was at G44 Gallery yesterday, meeting with one of my clients, who happens to own the place. While we were talking, the sun slanted through the storefront windows and cast this perfect shadow on the wall. I love it.

If you still have Christmas gifts to buy, consider local art rather than yet another sweater from Kohls. Art is usually a deeply appreciated gift because it's so personal. There were so many great pieces for sale at the gallery yesterday (with very accessible prices, including the lovely Wong Wares you see in this photo), I wanted to buy them all! G44 Gallery is on South 8th Street, near Cheyenne Road. Check it out if you're in the neighborhood!

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

I like the merchandise, and such a pretty shot!

Gunn said...

I like the artistic way you composed this image..... including the light so well and the handmade items.
I agree with you, small places selling handmade gifts are just great. Happy weekend to you.