Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

03 December 2015

The Modbo and SPQR


The Modbo and SPQR are two galleries side by side in this downtown alley, co-owned by my friends Lauren and Brett. As gallerists they have done a fantastic job of livening up the art scene downtown over the last few years. Every December they do a huge show called Small Works, which is exactly what it sounds like: no piece of art in the show is larger than 24". It's always a diverse display featuring dozens of talented Colorado Springs artists, and the nice part is that all of the art is cheap, since it's small! So if you're looking to buy some fantastic local art without breaking the bank, the Small Works show opens tomorrow night, December 4th. To read more about it on their site, click HERE (or to view it on Facebook, click HERE). The opening is always a huge, fun party, so come on down!

Oh and did I mention that I'm in the Small Works show this year? Five pieces! Last night I got a little sneak peek at the galleries as Lauren and Brett were still hanging art from floor to ceiling -- it looks incredible! Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

A pretty, soft shot. Have fun!