Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

11 March 2016

Untitled


A scene captured on the bridge at Monument Valley Park on January 23rd. As you can see, people were wearing shorts -- in January, which is supposed to be our coldest month. Other than the big snowstorm ("Snowmageddon 2016") in early February, we have had very little in the way of winter weather this year. It's been very, very warm.

4 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

I don't think I have ever done that in Haninge in January. We did have two warm says in February, but nothing since.

William Kendall said...

What a pretty bridge!

I've seen people here in shorts- but on days when you'd think they'd be insane to do so, well below zero with snow falling.

Tamera said...

They do that here too William!

Denton said...

Nice depth in your photo