Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

23 April 2016

Las Vegas trip [Part 4]


A few pictures from the Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend car show. There were tons of incredibly cool cars there, all of them older than 1963, but there was also a small group of famous movie cars. I'll focus on those for today's post. Do you recognize the car in the picture above? It's the '57 Plymouth Fury from the movie "Christine".

I've been blogging vacation pictures all week, so if you want to see more just scroll down to the bottom of each entry and click on "older post". Have a great weekend!

This is the bad guy's car from "Grease"! Look at the wheels! (I admit I'm a total nerd for that movie.)
The V-8 Ford from "Bonnie and Clyde", riddled with fake bullet holes. Apparently the actual car that they died in is on display in Primm, Nevada, about 40 miles from Vegas.
The General Lee from "The Dukes of Hazzard". We were certainly not expecting to see this! (Pat was a little overjoyed, actually. A slice of his childhood!)
And of course you recognize the famous DeLorean from "Back to the Future" (although I don't know exactly which one, I suppose it could be from one of the sequels). It was fun to see it!

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

"Great Scott!"

The DeLorean's obviously my favourite!