Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

07 June 2016

Mammatus clouds over Pikes Peak


Yesterday afternoon we were treated to the rare sight of mammatus clouds forming to the west. Pikes Peak is partly obscured by the trees on the right side of the frame. It's only the second or third time in my life I've seen mammatocumulus. (The first time I saw them, I blogged about it HERE.) This photo was taken from our car as we were driving west on Colorado Avenue. Pretty cool!

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

They do make for a dramatic image!