Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

16 October 2016

Sunday Style!


Today's subject is my lovely friend Stephani. She does what I wish more women would do: she gets her portrait made every two or three years (and I'm so flattered to be the photographer who has the pleasure of doing that for her!). I think that so many women hate the idea of getting their picture "officially" taken because they want to lose a few pounds first, or grow out their hair, or they don't want to spend money on themselves for something so "vain", but I think it's a great thing to have a flattering portrait, no matter what size you are or what stage of life you're in. Your loved ones will appreciate a good portrait of you, but do it for yourself! I do!

Yesterday's portrait session was specifically to commemorate Steph's upcoming 55th birthday. and as you can see, she's fabulous. And tall! Six feet tall to be exact, and at least 6'3" in those shoes. That's one of the many things I love about Stephani (besides the fact that she puts up with me, which can't be easy!):  she utterly embraces her statuesque frame. She always looks fantastic, stands tall, loves trying out new hairstyles and hair colors, is an incredible bargain shopper -- half her clothes and most of her accessories come from thrift stores, including that necklace -- and never looks sloppy.

Looking absolutely beautiful as always, Stephani! Thanks for letting me blog about you!

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Terrific shot of her!