Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

25 July 2017

The Mile High Nationals (Part 2)


To continue my series on the Mile High Nationals at Bandimere Speedway... I know I mentioned yesterday that I would post pictures from the race today, emphasis on the S, but unfortunately I am just a little too crazy-busy right now to deal with multiples! If you'll notice, I'm sitting down to do Tuesday's post only a few minutes from Wednesday! With any luck I'll have more time tomorrow to work on a real blog post with more than one image (but no promises!). Until then, enjoy this photo of these two super street competitors squaring up for their big moment. The black and brown Chevy, driven by Troy Grant, was the winner.

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Those are seriously customized.