Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

22 July 2017

Untitled


Another photo or two from our brief drive through the deserted UCCS campus a couple of evenings ago. This large sculpture lives in front of one of the newer buildings (whose name escapes me -- Columbine Hall or some such, I think). I like it. I don't know who its creator is, but it reminds me very much of THIS piece downtown, so it must be the same artist.

On a side note, did you know that Colorado Springs Daily Photo is on Facebook? You can follow me HERE. Hope you have a fun weekend! I have a great wedding in Denver to document and lots of yard work to do. No rest for the wicked!

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

The first angle certainly reminds one of a plane.