Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

23 March 2018

F is for Friday


This was a loooong week. It feels like Monday was years ago. But hooray, the weekend's here, and the first weekend of spring to boot! It's supposed to be sunny and windy again tomorrow. In fact it's been very windy for days and I think it's starting to drive us a little crazy here in Colorado Springs. We're all on edge because the fire danger is very high whenever the wind kicks up and it's so dry out there. Cross your fingers we don't have any fires while the wind is so intense.

I haven't done a Skywatch Friday post in a while, so I took this picture precisely for that reason (for the curious, this is the "F" in Safeway -- there's a store right behind my studio). For more Skywatch Friday images from bloggers everywhere, click HERE. Have a super weekend!

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

Excellent contrast!

There used to be Safeway Canada stores here, but the chain, at least in this part of the country, got bought out.

Photos by Stan said...

No more Safeway in our neck of the woods....BTW, your Header photo is terrific! And, your posting is simple, but eye-catching.

Tamera said...

Thanks Stanley! Thanks for visiting!