Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

13 December 2008

Sunset over Cy's



We're fortunate that there are a few landmark restaurants here in Colorado Springs to get a really good burger. Maybe that has something to do with the fact that the Springs had a big growth spurt in the 1950's. Cy's Drive In Restaurant is one of those places. It's been on the corner of 19th and Uintah since the days of bobby socks and Bobby Darin, and if you park outside and honk your horn a carhop will come out and take your order. We always eat inside, though. It's a little old and crusty but it's retained its authentic 1950's charm. The burgers, fries and shakes are really good at Cy's. Oh and for you vegetarians out there, they do serve a veggie burger. So you can get the Cy's burger experience without the guilt. I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great composition! I just love those signs with the 50s look.