Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

13 December 2008

A portrait of the artist


Today's my birthday so I'm going to break the rules and do two blog posts. Oh the nerve!

Here's a self portrait that I took about half an hour ago over by the Colorado College. I'm taking the rest of the day off. Cheers everyone!

Tamera

6 comments:

Lois said...

Happy Birthday! Oh by the way I just noticed that the temperature on my blog says it's 41 degrees in Tallahassee right now and the temperature on yours says the same thing--41 degrees. I guess it's not always warmer in Florida!

San Diego Farmgirl said...

Happy Birthday Tamera! Your birthday is just 2 days before my sister's - no wonder I love your blog, you've got that fantastic Sagitarius eye! You guys can bring out the beauty in anything. Hope you had a good one!

Tamera said...

Thanks guys! I had a great birthday and now I'm recuperating! Hee hee!

Tamera said...

P.S. Lois, it's 11 degrees now. I bet it's warmer in Florida today! Wish I was there LOL!

Lois said...

Yes Tamera it's definitely warmer than 11 degrees here! Not that I would know since I'm sick with a cold and fever and haven't been out all day:(
I'm glad you had a good birthday!

Bum Atom said...

happy birthday tamera