Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

14 July 2009

COS Bike Pub Crawl!


Earlier this evening Pat and I were driving around looking for cool material for the blog, and we came across these guys downtown playing bicycle polo. Of course we had to stop and ask them about it! It turns out that they are part of a loosely organized group of cycling enthusiasts called COS Bike Pub Crawl (COS is short for Colorado Springs).

I've mentioned before on the blog how big a sport cycling is in our city. And of course, beer is a big sport in EVERY city. What a great way to combine two awesome pastimes! These guys meet every Thursday night and do a downtown pub crawl on wheels. I'll have to dig out my vintage Schwinn and join them one of these summer evenings.

1 comment:

Lois said...

Sounds like fun!