Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

13 August 2009

A gorilla on a motorcycle


About six weeks ago I had an e-mail from my mom urging me to go to the corner of Boulder and Union, across from the Olympic Training Center, to take a picture of the gorilla sitting on a motorcycle. Huh? What gorilla on a motorcycle? No matter how many times I drove by that intersection, I didn't see any gorillas! I guess I just had bad timing because eventually, after about a month or so of looking for him, he finally turned up! Today I managed to get a shot of him. He sits there to bring attention to the motorcycle shop behind him.

Hey ho, gorilla, nice to finally meet you!

3 comments:

Lois said...

He's posing for your blog Tamera! That's a great shot.

Clytie said...

Too funny! I'm glad you finally found him.

Charlotte Geary said...

Yay! I still laugh every time I pass the Dutch Brothers that does not have any gorillas on motorcycles.