Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

29 December 2009

Isn't she lovely?


I couldn't conclude my little Broadmoor series without at least one interior shot. You can see why I looooooooooove shooting weddings here!

5 comments:

The Girl said...

Had to share. When I was little I went to the elementary school behind the Broadmoor (Pauline Memorial). My parents both worked, but I was allowed to go to the skating rink after school and skate till one of them could come and pick me up at 5. Sometimes, I'd go walk around the lake and through the hotel instead, stopping in one of the huge great rooms to sit in a plush chair and read...or just people-watch or daydream. I pretended that the whole hotel was my house and that little corner was my "reading room." Really, I was a princess! This was my castle! :P I still love the B'moor... *sigh*

Tamera said...

Teresa, thanks for sharing! I have such fond memories of the Broadmoor too, but mine are from college. My friends and I used to hang out at the drugstore (remember that place?) and get ice cream, and sometimes we'd go to the little movie theater. Or sometimes I'd just hang out on the patio and write letters. It was a great place to hang out, you're right!

Hilda said...

It is rare than any interior can get away with red walls and ceilings, but this one does it very elegantly. Gorgeous.

Wishing you and your family a peaceful and love-filled new year, Tamera.

Tamera said...

You too Hilda!!! :o)

Clytie said...

I was only in the Broadmoor once - years ago. I am still impressed with its beauty.