Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

21 July 2010

Truck -vs- building


Here's the damage to Westside Boot and Shoe Repair after being hit by a truck over the July 4th weekend. Holy macaroni! Apparently the driver (who was drunk) was westbound on Colorado and jumped the curb, hitting a bus stop and ricocheting across the street, then skidding across the parking lot and into the building. It must have been pretty spectacular! The truck must surely be totalled, so even if the idiot driver doesn't pay for his crime in a court of law he'll feel it pretty acutely in his pocketbook. I'm just glad he didn't kill anybody with his drunken shenanigans.

Moral of the story: don't drink and drive!

2 comments:

Lois said...

Oh my gosh, that is scary! It's fortunate no one was killed. I like their sign. It reminds me of a boot store here!

Clytie said...

I have very little ... I'm sorry ... NO sympathy for drunk drivers. That is some pretty significant damage to the building!!!