Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

09 June 2011

Mountain Shadows



Today Pat took me to lunch (or maybe I should say brunch, since it was luxuriously late) at Mountain Shadows restaurant, one of our favorite places to chow down. Behind the unassuming facade of this century old house lie gustatory delights enough to satisfy the appetite of the hungriest bears! It's the kind of place where the waitress calls you "hon". We've been regulars for years. Of course Mountain Shadows has great lunch fare such as sandwiches, burgers and fries, and lately they're open for dinner on the weekends (buffalo steaks, anyone?), but breakfast food is where they really shine. No sissy crepes here my friends -- this is real stick-to-your-ribs kind of grub. Yum! Today I had what I almost always order, a corned beef hash omelet. So delicious! They also make the most amazing pancakes the size of a steering wheel. If you live anywhere near Colorado Springs, you should definitely visit this little restaurant on the west side, it's the best.

No comments: