Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

17 October 2011

The Cherry Cricket


On Saturday night, my brother Chuck and I went to Denver to see Howard Jones in concert (it was great!). Before the show we stopped for dinner at the Cherry Cricket, a Denver institution. They make the best burgers in the world, seriously. And there's a dartboard to help you decide what toppings to have on your burger. Fun! They also have a great selection of beers to go with your burger.

If you happen to be a fan of the TV program
Man v. Food, you might have seen the episode featuring the Cricket in 2009. In the photo below you can see where Adam Richman, host of the show, autographed the ceiling.

2 comments:

Clytie said...

I like the name too - good thing they have a good reputation - the name is very easy to remember!

Randy said...

That is awesome!