Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

16 October 2011

The Modbo, Part II


Another image from the art opening at the Modbo on Friday night (see yesterday's post for details). This musician is named Rence (a.k.a. Dear Rabbit), and I would best describe his music as gypsy nihilsm ;o) I loved it! He had such great energy. Below, by suggestion of Randy at Santa Fe Daily Photo (thanks Randy!), a snap of the artwork I bought, a small acrylic called Happy New Year by local artist Phil Lear.


And here's a video snippet of Rence doing his thing.


3 comments:

Clytie said...

What fun!

And I love the painting you bought - I can see why you fell in love with it!!! :=}

Tamera said...

Isn't it cool? It looks like me having a disgruntled moment ;o) LOL!

Randy said...

That really is an cool painting! Nice choice.