Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

15 October 2011

The Modbo

Last night my brother Chuck and I went to an opening at a local art space called the Modbo. (And I bought a painting, yay! I love collecting local art.) One of the bands playing the opening was the Bottesini Project -- improvisational jazz. And it was great. I haven't had the pleasure of hearing live jazz in such a long time, and these guys blew my mind! I grabbed a few snaps of them while they played, and for you jazz lovers out there I snatched a few seconds of video (below; warning, not for the faint of heart!). Enjoy!


2 comments:

Randy said...

They sound great. I love gallery openings. Are you going to post your purchase?

Tamera said...

I should! Great suggestion Randy! Okay, I'll take a quick snap of it and include it in my next post.