Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

02 February 2012

Antique train engine


Back to our regularly scheduled programming! Here's the antique steam engine that lives across the street from Giuseppe's Depot, in Antlers Park. I periodically get requests for senior portraits in front of it. And although I've always complied with said requests, I must admit I've never really taken a good look at it until now. It's pretty cool! To me it looks like something out of Harry Potter.

2 comments:

Eleanor said...

We have an old locomotive engine in the History Museum here in Augusta. I should probably go see it. Thanks for the inspiration and your visit to and comment on my site.

Randy said...

I was thinking of the Polar Express.