Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

01 February 2012

Theme Day: animals


It's the first of the month, which means it's theme day for CDP bloggers! This month's theme is animals. I had every intention yesterday of photographing a very specific animal statue for the blog, but got caught up in a photo shoot that took up most of my day. By the time I was finished the light was gone and it was dinnertime! So instead I've cheated a little and pulled out this 2009 image of my sweet cat, Lilo. Isn't she adorable? Usually the night before I have to shoot a wedding, I get all my gear together and take a few test shots. Lilo is always at the ready to lend me her modeling services for these moments. Even though they're supposed to be test shots, I can never delete these cute pictures of Lilo! Of course I'm a little biased, but I do think she's very photogenic! :o)

If you would like to see more animal pictures, check out City Daily Photo blogs all over the world! Click here to view thumbnails for all participants.

4 comments:

Judy Williams said...

What a stunning kitty portrait. You never can go wrong when you can get a good shot of any animal. This one is special.

Janet said...

What a gorgeous kitty!

Randy said...

What a cutie! I love her eyes.

Rae Walter said...

Lilo certainly is adorable Tamera. Great to find out about your blog and thank you also for visiting Perth and Other Places. Best wishes, Rae