Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

26 March 2012

Untitled


Sorry for my brief absence from the blog! Actually, to tell you the truth I was gone for a while -- for the last couple of weeks I've been in Europe, and I preblogged all the posts that occurred during my absence. I didn't quite have enough pictures preblogged to cover my absence and then I had to cope with a bad case of jet lag, hence the gap. But now that I'm home and over the worst of the jet lag I can make a post for you!

Yesterday Pat and I were downtown picking up a sandwich and coffee, and I noticed this guy inside Starbucks. Can you see what he's reading? It's not a laptop, it's not an iPad, it's not a reader, it's... a BOOK! Talk about kickin' it old skool! ;^) You see so many people at coffee shops with their noses glued to their smart phones, tablets or laptops, it's kind of nice to see someone simply enjoying a book, for once.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marvelous shot.