Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

13 December 2012

Another beautiful birthday sunset from Mother Nature


The last couple of years I seem have gotten into the habit of posting sunsets on or around my birthday (see December 14, 2011 and December 14, 2010), so I'll do the same this year. This beauty was captured in Vail last weekend while I was there shooting a wedding with my friend Autumn. I had just enough time to capture it right before the colors faded into the night sky. Gorgeous.

Today I'll be celebrating my birthday with my mom for lunch and my darling Pat for dinner. Hopefully I'll remember to take a few snapshots during the day to share with you here later on.  I hope everyone has a wonderful day today!

3 comments:

Randy said...

And they are all beautiful. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.

Hilda said...

For a minute there, I got alarmed that something was on fire. Whew.

Happy birthday, Tamera! I hope you have a beautiful and love-filled day.

Tamera said...

Thanks guys! It was a fabulous birthday!