Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

16 December 2012

My daily pick-me-up


Thursday's little pick-me-up from Dutch Brothers Coffee, served with a smile! We all have our own favorite coffee concoction that likely requires a complicated explanation when ordered. Lately I'm addicted to a large half-caf (or sometimes decaf) "wet" cappuccino, 2%, with three spoons of sugar-free hazelnut. I can never order it without stumbling over the words. I'm fine until I get to the sugar-free hazelnut part, and then I get stuck every time!  It's a good thing the baristas at Dutch Brothers already know what I'm going to order when they see my red car drive up to the window ;^)

1 comment:

Randy said...

Marvelous shot. I like the design on the cup.