Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

17 March 2014

Richard


You know how much I love uniquely stylish people! I spotted this guy last week while on one of my daily coffee runs, and I couldn't help myself, I had to accost him and beg him for a picture. His name is Richard. You might think he's just weird or even clown-like, but look at how much forethought and deliberation went into his style, down to the socks! I applaud anyone who is so comfortable with expressing themselves so far outside the norm. Most of us are not so brave with our sartorial choices. Richard, thanks for the photo, you inspire me!

5 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

That is a unique outfit. I would also have asked him for a portrait.

Pat said...

I agree that I admire someone like this. I couldn't do it!

Lowell said...

That costume would render me speechless if I ran into him on the street!

William Kendall said...

He certainly has character!

Randy said...

That's some hat.