Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

28 July 2014

Peloton


Members of a local cycling club make their way southward on Tejon last Wednesday evening. I know exactly where they were headed: McCabe's Tavern, which is also where you can usually find me on Wednesday nights for pub quiz!

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

That car on the wall is a quirky touch!

Randy said...

I like that car too. Reminds me of the Bike Pub Crawl I saw in Denver.