Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

04 October 2014

The Monument Valley (part 1)


Well, this blog is called Colorado Springs DAILY Photo, and here it is 11:35pm and I haven't gotten a post up yet today! Work duties and friendship duties kept me from getting to it until quite late. I had plans of posting several photos I took in the Monument Valley (in Arizona and Utah) a couple of weeks ago, but since I've only got 25 minutes to accomplish this, even though I've spent the last three or four hours processing and prepping the images, I'm only going to post one of them for now. Tomorrow I'll post the rest, so make sure to come back and have a look -- they are RAVISHING, and that has nothing to do with my photography skills. I have traveled extensively around this country and this planet, and I have never been so awed by the sheer beauty of a place. So here's a picture of one of the most famous views there, just to whet your appetite!

3 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Such a magnificent landscape.

Lois said...

The Mittens! You are right, this is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen too. Can't wait to see the rest of your photos Tamera.

William Kendall said...

A famous view indeed, and it is spectacular!