Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

12 November 2014

Untitled


We had a spectacular sunset last Friday, November 7th. I was stuck in rush hour traffic, so I just took pictures of it through my windshield. This photo was taken on North Nevada Avenue at Garden of the Gods Road, facing south. That's Cheyenne Mountain in the distance. I wish I'd been at a better vantage point, but even through the windshield you can see how beautiful it was.

6 comments:

from Madrid said...

Of course this shot is wonderful, it is nice to see the mountains in the sunset

Tomás.

Anonymous said...

Nice different colors ...

Lois said...

Very pretty! We had a sunset like this over the weekend and I was also in traffic, but didn't manage to get a picture.

William Kendall said...

Dramatic and gorgeous!

Jane Hards Photography said...

Now that's a panoramic view. Astonishing oolours.

Randy said...

Nice pastel colors.