Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

19 June 2015

Skywatch Friday


This double rainbow graced our skies after yet another rain shower late Wednesday afternoon. Rainbows always seem to bring a little message of hope, don't you think? I could use a little hope to displace the anger I feel over the horrible events in Charleston, South Carolina on Wednesday night.

Wishing you all a peaceful weekend.


4 comments:

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Should be a pot of gold behind that fence. Gorgeous rainbow!

Hootin Anni said...

My husband was born in the Springs...so had to come by and view the rainbow...

Yes, indeed, sad that you can't attend a church service these days now without having fear.

William Kendall said...

So pretty, Tamera.

I'm upset about the Charleston shootings as well.

Linda W. said...

Wonderful rainbow captures!