Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

26 November 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!


To all my U.S. readers, Happy Thanksgiving! This photo was taken on Tuesday night as Pat and I went shopping for today's big meal. Neither of us much likes grocery shopping. In fact Pat usually refuses to do it, but I'm not a fan of it either, so I wait until I absolutely have to. It's a drag, let's face it! But look at the abundance of food in this picture. This is just a small section of the King Soopers where we usually go. It's amazing how much food is crammed into this enormous building. We are lucky to live in a country where this is normal. Pat and I are lucky to have the luxury of hating to go grocery shopping. There are countless people on this earth, in this country, even in this city who wish they could go into King Soopers and buy anything they want. So take a look around you today and make a mental list of the things you're grateful for, both big and small. And let's eat!

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

The place does look well stocked.

Miss G said...

This is so true!! Thank you for the good perspective. Hope you have had a lovely holiday. Kelly