Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

10 February 2016

Ranch life


Yes, these are pigs. I skipped the Superbowl victory parade in Denver yesterday to hang out on a ranch near Simla and make some photographs. It's strictly a personal project not intended for the blog, but I took this particular photo just for CS Daily Photo. The ranch in question raises its animals humanely and without any use of hormones, antibiotics or other unnecessary practices -- and its main product is buffalo! I did take quite a few photos of the buffalo, but since this is all part of a bigger project, I won't be blogging them here. You'll just have to content yourself with these little pigs (and be glad you can't smell them through your screen).

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Forward thinking of the rancher!